Every year, TEFAF brings together experts to explore a specific theme or challenge in the art world. This year, TEFAF hosted their High Expert Dialogue on the topic:
- “The Responsible Art Dealer – Anti-Money-Laundering Directive and Practical Guidelines for Art Dealers”.
Rachel Pownall participated in the panel alongside other art world experts and professionals including:
- Nanne Dekking, Founder and CEO of Artory, New York/Berlin and Chairman of the Board of TEFAF,
- Peter Speekenbrink – Policy Advisor at Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU), the Netherlands
- Anders Petterson – Founder & MD of ArtTactic Ltd, (will be the moderator)
- Mathilde Heaton, General Counsel, UK, Europe, Middle East & Asia, PHILLIPS